HELL is Not “Endless”
Amazing Biblical Proof That God Will Save Everyone
The Death and Resurrection
of Jesus Christ Guarantees Your Salvation
It’s true. There’s more than 15 plain, undeniable verses in the New Testament alone. All indicate that Hell is not Eternal. All indicate that God is not leaving anything up to chance. All indicate God has a good and happy ending planned for each and every one of His creatures.
What do these verses say?
They say wonderful things like…
God is the Savior of All mankind...(I Tim. 4:10)
In Christ All shall be Quickened…(I Cor. 15: 22)
God will be All in All...( I Cor. 15:28)
Every knee shall bow… to the glory of God. ……………(Phil. 2:10-11)
If I be lifted up on the cross, I will draw all mankind to myself. ………….(John 12:32)
All to be reconciled through the cross. ……………(Col 1:20)
All to be justified through Christ’s one act. …………..(Rom. 5:18)
Mercy to All………………………(Rom 11:32)
All Gathered in Christ………………(Eph. 1:10)
Death (the wages of sin) abolished. ……………….(I Cor. 15: 26)
Creation Freed to be Children. (Rom 8:20,21)
God will have All mankind be saved. …………..(I Tim. 2:3,4)
Questions Your Pastor Hopes You Never Ask:
1. Does the Bible teach that there is only ONE GOD, who is the source of all things? Or two gods? Constantly battling, one good and the other evil, with the evil god winning the biggest number in the end?
2. If a soul is lost, who is the real loser, the soul or its maker?
3. Why are we taught to forgive our enemies if God is going to torment his enemies forever?
4. If evangelism is important to God, why did he confuse the languages at the tower of Babel, make cross-cultural witnessing efforts so difficult?
5. Is faith the result of salvation or the cause of salvation? (Salvation comes first, then faith. We could ask- Is salvation God’s work or God’s “offer”? If it’s God’s offer then salvation is by our works. If it is God’s work, then Salvation is by GRACE.)
6. When did God create “hell,” before the entrance of sin or afterwards? (If before, why would He call creatures into life for such a possible doom?) (If afterwards, why is Satan allowed to deceive the race?)
7. If children go to heaven when they die, but “responsible” adults must “accept Jesus” before being allowed into heaven’s gates… then wouldn’t it be better to kill all infants before they face such an evil as “eternal hell?”
8. If one can only blame himself for going to “hell,” does one only praise himself for going to heaven?
9. Is hell the product of God’s love? (God is love, I John 4:8, Love is not angered, I Cor.13:5.)
10. Why didn’t God provide miracles for the ancient cities of Tyre and Sidon? (Jesus said if they had seen miracles they would have repented. Did God not want them to repent?) (Matt. 11:21)
These questions are not intended to make you angry. But to open your eyes to the fact that our popular Christian teachers have not equipped us to see God and His long range plans.
One Last Thought: Ask your pastor, “YES or NO: Did Jesus die to save all?” Then, ask your pastor, “YES or NO: Did He succeed?” If he can’t give you a straight answer, you’re welcome to write to us.
Or, do some more research over at http://saviourofall.org/